Tuesday, September 14, 2010

AT LAST - MY FIRST BLOG ENTRY

Hi Everyone . . . (My Initial BLOGGER Screen Name is the Same as the Title of This Blog) . . . 
Well, I can't believe I've left it this long to make This First Blog Entry.  I Set Up this BLOGGER ACCOUNT way back in October, 2009, in order to Follow Jessica Watson on Her Voyage Around The World.  I had a lot of Fun doing just that, although there were times when I was a bit Slack, because I was unable to fully keep track whilst following her, due to PC and INTERNET Issues, hence being unable to Comment on a daily basis in her Blogs.  However, I was with her all the way and kept checking her Website for Updates.

Due to Internet Issues at the time (during her Voyage), I was unable to View the Videos properly because of the time it took to Download them (I was on Dial-Up Internet at the time).  I am happy to say that I now have a better PC than what I had whilst she was at sea, and I often watch her Videos over and over again & again.  I also read the Blogs Online over & Over.

I am currently reading  'TRUE SPIRIT ' and encourage everyone to Read It.  Invest in Your Own Copy ... It's worth Every Cent.  She includes the Blogs in the book as well as revealing a lot more than what she revealed on The Website as she was Sailing Around The World.  It's Just Like Living It Over Again and Just Like Being There With her.  I also have (on Lay-By) The CD of Her Favourite Songs she played and sang along the way, and also 210 DAYS (2 DVD Set).

Well that's all from me for now.  I actually wrote more here than what I expected to ... LOL.

Anyway, I'm going to Finish Of This First BLOG Entry with the Words that I finish all my Blog Comments (in Jessica's Blogs) with . . . 


"You CAN And WILL Do It JESSICA WATSON !!! "
"Have A SAFE And HAPPY Voyage, But Most Of All HAVE FUN !!! "


Signed:  " YOU CAN DO IT JESSICA WATSON !!! "  (Blogger Screen Name)

NM xx

No comments:

Post a Comment