Friday, December 10, 2010

MEETING JESSICA WATSON ..... AT LAST !!!


Apologies fo Neglecting This BLOG ..... I have been really Busy lately.

After being unable to attend Jessica's Homecoming Event or any of her Appearances in Sydney, I am happy to announce that I am finally going to be able to attend her Visit to Dymocks at Rouse Hill Town Centre (Shopping Centre) on Saturday 11th December 2010; and hopefully meet Jessica in person.  I hope that I can meet her, as I have a couple of Personal Messages from some of her Blog Friends.  Also, Zac Sunderland (Abby's Brother) has asked me to say Hello for him, as I am a Facebook friend with Zac and Abby.

I am looking forward to his since she arrived home.  I made a Special Welcome Home Poster for Jessica with a Special Birthday With on it.  I intended to present it to her at Her Homecoming Event, but as I was unable to do so, I vowed that I would Personally Present It to her at Her First Public Appearance that I was able to attend.  I have been guarding it like it was a Treasure, because it is for one of Australia's Treasures ... JESSICA WATSON !!!

I'll attempt to have a Photo Taken with Jessica (with her holding it up for all to see), and Post It on here, and/or on my Facebook Young Achievers Support Profile, and also on Jessica's Facebook Fan Page Profile if I am able; and also on TWITTER.

My FB is  ...  YouCan DoIt Too  and the LINK Is  ...

My  TWITTER  Name is  ...
@NEVIE_JOHN


No comments:

Post a Comment